With deep integration, JIB creates a two-way sync between JIRA issues and BrightWork lists:
- Connect a JIRA project to BrightWork (either an existing site or create a new project based on the template of your choice)
- Configure list, status and priority mapping – config wizard allows copying of settings from existing connections to save time.
- Sync fields such as task name, description, type, priority, status, work and % complete
- Conflict resolution kicks in if both sites are being edited at once, and
- Safeguards are in place to prevent accidental deletion of data.
Harnessing the task tracking power of JIRA and combining it with the superior program and portfolio reporting of BrightWork maximizes visibility and eliminates duplication.
XVT are partners with BrightWork and Atlassian.[x_share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]