Although XVT is largely a IT service provider. since our earliest days we have also provided resourcing for “in-house” IT projects. Unlike a usual recruitment scenario where an agency will match a resource based on their experience and skillset on a resumé, we are able to minimise the risk further by offering resources we’ve worked side-by-side with across a variety of different type and sized projects. Our greater understanding of a resources capabilities provides a higher level of assurance to our clients that the person we’re putting forward does match the requirements and ultimately results in a higher success/retention rate.
Our resource base has grown to cover the entire Software Development Lifecycle
We can now offer specialist resources to take your project from idea through to delivery. Our team of consultants who can be made available for contract hire include: Business Analysts, Test Analysts, Solution Architects, Software Developers, Integration Analysts, Project Managers.
Our resource base has had exposure to a number of technology frameworks and platforms. We also have experience working under different methodologies from more traditional approaches like waterfall & prince 2 through to pure agile.
Our resources have contributed to a number of successful high profile projects
We’ve placed XVT resources in positions which significantly contributed to delivering succesful projects. Here are some examples of clients who have hired XVT resources to deliver projects over the last 3 years:
- University of Tasmania – Student Lifecycle Information System (SLIMS) Project.
- Placed over 15 resources
- Provided the lead Enterprise Solution Architect (oversaw technical architecture across all SLIMS projects) who reported directly to the Project Executive.
- Resources provided included Business Analysts, Integration Analysts, Integration Developers, Data Analyst, Solution Architects, Change Manager, Functional Tester, Integration Tester, Software Developers.
- IOOF – New Microservices Architecture
- Provided 3 software developers specialising in open-source frameworks
- Developers were able to thrive in a pure agile environment led by ThoughtWorks.
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Wildlife, Environment (DPIPWE) TAS – Spatial Information Foundations
- Provided the solution architect and a team of 3 developers.
- The development team consisted solely of XVT resources who worked on site and liaised directly with the internal Project Manager.
- Received international recognition and GIS awards.
The right people can be the make or break of your next project
In an industry like IT, the people with the right skillset can be difficult to find. Our understanding of technology and access to some of the best IT talent in Australia makes us well positioned to put forward people that meet your requirements and provide a great fit for your next project. Next time you’re seeking top IT talent for your project, you can contact us here to discuss your requirements.